CLUCK-ing at PWE Book Reading!

https://www.facebook.com/events/472563376249720/


@#$%^&&@$%$!


Forgive me but...I have been invited to READ MY FRIGGIN' BOOK at the Sheffield Writers' Event on Februray 2nd, 2016! *screams*


I'm practically pissing my pants in excitement (and fear). This is almost too good to be true. I've always aspired to become a writer and now, with this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity at hand, I'm one step closer to realising my dream!

*wipes a stray tear with a muddy hankie*

So yep, I'll be reading a small excerpt from the online novel I've published on Wattpad entitled, "A Promise Fulfilled". You can read it online here, but read at your own discretion: if boy on boy situations with varying degrees of intensity, copious amount of fluff, British spellings, exuberantly plentiful of angst offends you in any way, shape or form, this story is probably NOT for you. I regret nothing though!

Anywhoo, wish me luck, peeps!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yukigo's Diary
Maira Gall